'Country Inn Milky House surrounded by the beautiful nature of Hokkaido
Overlooking the magnificent Mt.Yotei and Mt.Niseko Annupuri, there are
a variety of activity
menus full of charm in each season, such as golf, horseback riding, rafting,
tennis, hiking, and
skiing and snowboarding．Especially many guests draw spur on the world's
leading powder snow in
winter. You can have a lot of fun from rich kind of activities.
We'll provide homely relax place and fine meals.
We are implementing infection control measures to prevent the spread of
new coronaviruses and their spread. We will do our best to provide hygiene
management and provide a safe and secure environment for our guests, and
we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Routine in Milky House with COVID-19.
1. Staffs always wear masks and clean hands regularly.
2. All team members do physical check-up frequently.
3. Facilities have adequate ventilation and circulation.
4. Frequently used areas and surfaces are regularly cleaned. We are extra
careful with items and surfaces that are touched often.
5. Maintain social distancing
6. Cough into a paper towel that you throw away. Then wash your hands.
40 years since opening, second generation, eldest sonMASAshows next-generation
Three years ago, I spent a year walking through Europe.MASA challenges pension management. From last April
Appointed as the second owner!
- The tennis court has begun. There are 3 hard courts. Free for those staying
- 'This year, the "Milky Farm" next to the tennis court has reopened.
- 'We are working hard on vegetables. Enjoy fresh vegetables from the private
vegetable garden on the table in the summer.
- Work-away staff (young people from all over the world stay with no charge)
welcom our guest, You can enjoy international atomsphere.
- Young people from all over Europe who love Japan are waiting for our customers.
- The interior of the hall and the way of spending are transformed by the
sensitivity of the MASA owner
- 'He well arrange the wood stove, indirect lighting, candles, incense, outdoor
- Milky Papa (former owner) also participates in sushi lessons and bicycle
- Hand-griped sushi class' that begins arrange delicious seasonal fishes,
picking bicycles on the bike trailers head for bike tours wherever you
Country Inn Milky House
Niseko 482-1 Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 〒048-1511
+81-136-58-2200 （ ９:00～22:00 ）
+81-90-2872-1039 (Owner mobile)